Originally Posted By: bluage
Dear "Al-David"...

Your composition, "A Shadow in the Dark", is an expansively peaceful, exquisitely composed and heart-tugging piece of musical imagination. It possesses a classically eloquent sense of drama, wave after wave of musical tension resolved by the sweetness of the strings arrangement, and ends so abruptly that it hurt.

You are a man of many musical faces (as if you didn't know that already!) Sure, it would work just fine on the soundtrack of a film, but as far as I'm concerned, it works best in the form I hesitantly imagine that it was conceived in: a piece of tranquilizing "memory" music that reflects the sensitivity and spiritual nature of its composer -- you.

Borne aloft by it,

LOREN

Hello Loren.

Your reviews are always so exquisite and put a smile on my face. The song was actually inspired from a novel i wrote quite a few years ago. A young woman emerges from a comma with pure retrograde amnesia (total memory loss) to learn she may have brutally murdered her mother. This piece refers to moment of reflection on the part of the young lady.

Thank you again. Wishing you the best.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops