I'm late getting here and you have received a lot of good information. For example you will need a DAW that allows manuscript editing so DL demos of DAWs and pick the one that fits your workflow.

Also Kontakt has been mentioned and I highly suggest that you get it. There are many third party companies writing excellent patches/sounds for it. Plus it is programmable if you want to get that deep into it.

Musescore has been mentioned and again I suggest that you get this freebe.

If you are looking to do exact covers you can input the notes in either a DAW or Musescore. Or you can google/bing songtitle MIDI, find a good rendition (note some are free and some are not free), bring it into a DAW and adjust if needed and play along with it.

Good luck.

PS - with MIDI sounds the more you pay the better the sound. The free MIDI sound source that comes with BiaB is at the bottom of the sound list IMHO. It is only good for MIDI scratch songs and not for anything else, like playing out. YMMV

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware