Antiwar songs are always a difficult job to do, without becoming pedantic. I did an attempt writing one, now 2 years ago, after seeing refugees from Syria trying to reach the Greek island Lesbos, and the following aftermath in f.i. Hungary. See: Lesbos refugees .

Clickety Click: Across the Sea
I still want to overhaul it BTW: but i need more time as i have now ... PS feel free to help me out on this one smile ... And yes, i never found a better dirty reggae organ as the RT involved here .... But a it's a real Acadian melodeon, and real mandolin etc.

PS: We (un-) humans always blame others, but it's our bank's mafia that get their profits with our money from investments also due the help of politicians.
Dirty money as it comes from the oil mob, weapon industry (Trump and Saudi Arabia mad ). Even the current ever increasing drugscene: My bank i hate, they just were fined 700 million euros for laundering (drugs?) money in their Caribbean dept they say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyrics:

Across the Sea © Artspurg 2016 SABAM

The steel bird’s gone and thus
Fear’s in my heart of a coming day
The lord is not with us
When a gun man tells you how to pray

They may keep the show; I’ll bail out and go
Across the sea, don’t you bother me, will you let me be

Paid me a load of jazz
For a plane, a train, and a ferry out
Tough road that it was
A nightmare one should do without

You may keep the show; I’ll bail out and go

Curse the cold and rain
Stuck in the land of the free they say
Fences block the way
A man with a gun says you cannot stay

You may keep the show; I’ll bail out and go
(don't bother me, just let me be, will you let me be ... )