I have personally not noticed any appreciable improvement in performance, but maybe that's just my modest "rig." In fact, with the little bit of messing around I've done over the last couple of days, I actually sensed that the 32 bit version ran smoother...

While I was somewhat excited to have Reaktor 6 and other plugins/vst(i)s running straight in BiaB, most of those I tried wouldn't run anyway and ended up crashing the system. What's more, dragging RTs/MIDI into Reaper and working from there is still so much simpler, I really could not find a single advantage of using the 64 bit version.

As for the plugin, the first time I tried it it simply crashed Reaper (and I've had Reaper crash less than a handful of times on huge projects, IIRC, when trying to load something dodgy or incompatible), so I'm not even gonna bother with that feature probably.

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB