Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hello Tater,

As always, you came through when you were most needed. I have to agree with all that everyone has already said. When I was at Walmart today, a late middle-aged gentleman had a basket full of Christmas gift items/ His total bill came to $431.66.

I commented to him, "Looks like you did a good job of playing Santa Clause for your family."
He smiled as he pulled out his credit card to pay and them looked at me. He said, "My family's fine. These are for a family down the street who has nothing. The father lost a good-paying job back in late summer and now is a janitor for $9.00 an hour. A secret Santa will deliver these to their house Christmas Eve. I hope they like what I was able to get for them."

I thanked him for his compassion and big heart. When I mentioned his gift would bring him as much joy as it will the needy family, he smiled again and said, "It already has."

I dang near teared up on the spot - and I did when went I went home and told Di about him. Tater's song gave me the same feeling. Thanks for a warm feeling and a happy tear. This is such a great creation. God bless.

Alan

There is hope for the world.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.