Tech support were extremely unhelpful: the first time, they told me to reinstall the RealTracks file (around 20 files); after this didn't work, they just told me to re-download and reinstall everything from scratch, but on both occasions without first identifying what the problem was. I was hesitant to do that without first identifying the problem since if was a lot of files to re-download and re-install, without knowing if this would fix the problem, and whether there might be a more straightforward solution, if the problem could be identified. I was told that if I wanted more support, to call them by phone, rather than through the web portal. frown

Eventually, I got them to at least tell me that with my package, (UltraPlus Pak 2017, and 2018 UltraPlus upgrade), the BIAB folder should be 120GB+ (mine is 96 GB) - the RealTracks and Soloists should be 99 and 13GB (mine are 76 and 8GB) - so clearly, there is a lot of missing content, but that doesn't explain why. The problem isn't solved by reinstalled the RealTracks files (tried that), so it looks like I have no option but to start again, but that's very frustrating, since I don't know what caused the problem in the first place, and don't know after installing more than 30 files, whether this will resolve the issue...

I don't know if this will fix it, but I would have appreciated better tech support, to try to identify the problem.

Last edited by GarryH; 12/04/18 04:40 PM.