Originally Posted By: photodoc
+1 to OP Misha --- I would also like to see a complete project video, with a more in depth explanation for someone just starting out.
I'm "tech savvy", but just a beginner at music, and trying to use BIAB to help learn to play keyboard, and as a learning tool for music theory in general.

Now, I see that PGMusic sells a product from Groove 3, a course explaining BIAB, for $40. Wouldn't mind paying that, but it's for version BIAB 2015.
How about something that focuses on BIAB 2019, and the tricks to use the VST plugin now?

Thanks, Jerry

Jerry,

Groove 3 offers two Band-in-a-Box videos. The 2015 video series covers features using 2015 BiaB for Windows while a 2014 video covers features for BiaB for Mac.

Both video series feature almost two hours of instruction spread over more than twenty videos ranging between 3 to 8 minutes in length each.

+++ HERE +++ is a link describing the Band-in-a-Box for Windows video tutorial series in more detail. It also has a link to the BiaB for Mac video series. Check out the link and I think you'll find the series offers much of what you want. +++ HERE +++ is a link to a two page pdf file describing the video series and each of the videos.

I've seen both video series and own the Windows series. I feel very comfortable in stating the videos are the fastest and easiest way to learn how to use Band-in-a-Box and suggesting the videos to others.

Groove 3 offers many music theory and audio production video series. The company has a monthly \ annual subscription streaming option called "All Access" as well as download capability.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home