I just want to say i haven't given up hope, and would like to think that this as mac said is on the table. When i started with PG, i used it very little. I have yet to do a full song in PT, and i still track original tunes in MTS after making some of the track beds in BiaB. But i do all backing tracks for live performance in RB now as it allows me to use most of what i want with midi, .kar files, a bit of RTs and RDs, and i can use Jamstix as a drum mod.

But if they could solve the VST1 timing reference issue, that would allow me to use Jamstix and a couple more plugs and would make RB far more useful to me over all. There are a few folks over at the Cakewalk MC forum that have bought the Biab program as well, and they might slowly migrate to RB if it allowed them to use fully their favorite VSTi's.

So in close on this subject, i have confidence that PG dev will get it solved in time. One thing to remember is that cake struggled for about three years in the change over from DX with wrappers to native VSTi, and while mac says that PT and RB, are using VSTi protocols, they have only been using VSTi now for a about two upgrades on PT since version 10 i believe.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.