Quote:

I am assuming most all of you that have RealBand also use BIAB. Although I would like to have the full VSTi implementation in RealBand I will happily live without it if PG Music keeps developing more RealTracks and features like they have in the last few releases. The new BIAB plugin feature is great to use with any DAW. I use FL Studio but Reaper is very powerful with new features added almost every week and it is only $60. Let the other companies develop all the higher level DAW features that seem to take a lot of development time and PG Music can focus on what it does best. I think RealBand can meet most people's DAW needs but if it doesn't just move on to something else.

Have to agree with this:

BIAB is a unique auto-accompanyment application like no other and should continue doing what it does best, including developing Real Tracks for this purpose. And, RB is an excellent application to Interface between BIAB and a full featured DAW for recording.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper