I on the other hand disagree, RB is a DAW, and while it impliments some of the BiaB features it is a true DAW sequencer. Having to move tracks from BiaB to RB then on to any other DAW is a lot of work, and at times a waste of time. All that keeps RB and PTPA for that matter from being a solid steady choice is the VSTi implimentation. It is very solid on midi, does a good job with audio, has decent plugins, and can add RTs and RDs in the drop of a hat.

I know there are folks that love Reaper, and Sonar, and MTS like myself and others here, and that is fine, we will use these tools as we see fitt. But please lets not discourage development of RB and PTPA with VSTi technology, as this just will give us one more very solid tool in the box.

BiaB is one of the true biggies in the field, it stands alone in it's abilities. Nothing even comes close. I for one want that to continue, and for PG to stay on track with that tool. RB and PTPA are great, but they still are not with the big boys as far as DAW work goes for this one simple reason, VSTi timing issues.

I do not say this to bash PG Music at all. I am a loyal fan, and think what the do each year for the user is simply amazing. I am not clamoring for a better GUI, if that happens i hope it is not with comprimise on stability. Or pushing to make BiaB a multitracking DAW, leave it alone as an autoaccompanyment program. I just think that if you are going to impliment VSTi it outta work completely. No DAW will work seemlessly with every VSTi's or DXi's out there for that matter, but the ones that RB and PTPA balk at are solid options that amost every other DAW will work with smoothly.

take this for what it is an encouragement, keep on doing what you do.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.