I agree, I would love to see features like the ones mentioned implimented in RB. I would be very interested in using it as my primary DAW. I find Sonar and Cubase to complicated and also very buggy. I have MC3 and 5 from Cakewalk, but truely those are a bit buggy s well. I use Multitrack Studio as my go to DAW, and have tried Reaper, but it kept crashing on my system, and MTS ran smooth from day one. So i use it. It has everything i want in a DAW sequencer. It handles VSTi's better than most and unlike MC5 you do not have to kep adding intrument tracks. Each midi track allows you to drag and drop the synth into it's effects slot and then the output is treated like audio and have effects added right there.

The other thing i like is that unlike PTPA, RB, and Cakewalk programs there is not need to add a buss between the tracks and the master strip to add final effects.

But because i start mostly in BiaB, i would love to go right to RB and finish there.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.