What i mean is that PTPA like cakewalk uses a master buss that outputs to the sound card, and that has no FX bin, so if you want to do like I do add a master limiter to the last buss in the chain you have to add it to a sub buss and then output that to the master buss. Not a deal breaker but just one more step you need to get 'er done. I like the MTS architecture where the master strip has the effect slot in it, hence being the place that you do the summing of the track. It just simplifys the process to my mind. I know that you can save a template with this setup in it, but the master strip is still just a volume control for all practical purposes.

I would love to see RB develop that way. Then leave the sub busses to be used as effects loops or group busses. No need to rename then, or any of that stuff.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.