Okay rharv, and Silvertones. I see what you are refering to there. I did the change you suggested and the other 15 are now group outs to the master. Still while this will work fine is not near as easy to understand or setup as the master strip concept in MTS. It comes setup with just the master strip, you add the tracks you want, and the effects sends you want and the group sends you want, and all are setup to feed the master strip. I under stand the PG view of it now and it will do. but i never understood the reason for having all 48 tracks, all 8 aux busses, and all 16 audio outs already on the screen. To me that is just pure clutter, and not necessary. My guess is that it is easier than building in the coding to add those in as you need. keeping the code simple. I will track a full tune in it and run it thru it's paces. Thanks for the patience. Rob

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.