Hi,

Quote:
When i look at the Order page it says I have to have had 2018 ULTRA in order for it to work??!! Can that be right?

The PlusPAK ($99) will give you the NEW content since last year. You can download it (~8 GB) or have it shipped on a USB 3 flash drive (or DVD if you prefer). If you had the 2018 UltraPAK, then the PlusPAK is a great option. This will also work if you had a previous year's UltraPAK and got the PlusPAK upgrade last year. You can install right over top of your existing version.

If what you have currently is a 2018 Pro or MegaPAK version (not an UltraPAK), then the PlusPAK is not the best option, since you would be missing alot of older RealTracks - in this case a better option is the UltraPAK upgrade. The UltraPAK is shipped on a USB 3.0 hard drive.

Quote:
I think it is the $99 pluspak, but I also want to buy the 49-pack and I cannot find that pack on the shopping-pages. I read somewhere that it costs $49, but where to order it? And is that the right combination to buy for us who has the Ultra-pak?

The Bonus 49-PAK ($49) is offered to you automatically when you add a Band-in-a-Box product to your shopping cart. Yes, that (PlusPAK + 49PAK) is a great option if you have the 2018 UltraPAK, and will get you up-to-date with all available RealTracks etc.

If you want absolutely everything new that we have, add Xtra Styles PAK 6 (160 RealStyles that use existing RealTracks, $29).

Andrew
PG Music Inc.