Sure, here's what I know.

When there is an update, it is announced in the forum. [It usually does not show up from within the program because that is set to wait for a release that isn't considered a beta.] It is also posted in the Support - Updates area.

Within the announcement post, one of three things may happen:

1) Sometimes it will say that no RealTracks are affected by that update, so audiophile users can go ahead and download it and install it.

2) Sometimes it will be announced that there will be a separate update for audiophile users posted in a day or two. You should just check back occasionally. This is a regular download since the affected RealTracks are usually small.

3) Sometimes there isn't a mention of audiophile at all and it is added later. I always install each of the updates anyway, the first and any later, for it often patches something about the program that makes it better. And it never does harm to run an update twice.

Finally, at some point, there will be an update just to RealTracks and it will contain all cumulative patches anyway. This has always been small enough to be downloaded as well, even the audiophile RealTracks, though it can get fairly large and it's helpful to have a good download speed.

Does that answer your question?

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors