I just checked my email prior to going to bed and saw this:

Read this list of features and think about how much fun it would be to create some very killer drum tracks with this and then realize that gee, it doesn't work in your favorite program, Real Band. See what I mean? I'm going to do the beta but I have to use Sonar. Btw, I just checked the website, this is there so I'm not giving anything away here.

Rayzoon is pleased to announce that Jamstix 3 is now in a public beta for Jamstix 2 owners. www.rayzoon.com/jamstix3_beta.html

We now also offer a discounted pre-order here for just $39: http://www.rayzoon.com/jamstix3_preorder.html

Jamstix 2 users who are eligible for a free upgrade to Jamstix 3 (purchased after 05/11/2009) will automatically receive a separate mail with download links and license key when Jamstix 3 is released and do not need to buy the pre-order. Jamstix 3 is scheduled for release in Q1 2010.

The major changes from version 2 are as follows:

CHANGES FROM VERSION 2

larger user interface with improved graphics
load-on-demand sample management reduces memory usage, speeds up kit loading and allows kits with higher detail and more articulations
new ‘Song Wizard’ allows you to quickly develop a song structure based on your specific needs (Intro, Verse, Chorus, Pre-Chorus etc.)
a new top-down virtual kit displays the current kit with correct drum and cymbal sizes and also allows rearranging them, which also affects the limb calculations
new styles, new players and a new stock kit
new 'Intro' style supporting cymbal intros and drumstick/hihat count-ins
new 'Freestyle' offers wide range of genres in one style similar to the Jamstix 1 Free-Jam mode
built-in mixer now controls up to 8 stereo channels and also features a new ‘delay’ effect
bar editor now supports multi-event selection/editing
time signature support has been expanded up to 7/4 (14/8)
audio outputs can now be reduced to one (stereo) for minimal CPU usage.
the ‘brain’ display now auto-arranges elements horizontally and vertically to use screen space more efficiently
the new kit display allows adding/changing and removing sounds via a right-click context menu
drum module mode is now activated by depressing the current jam mode button
kit piece editing now uses articulations for faster workflow
improved ‘alternative sound’ logic for missing kit pieces
groove A.I. elements can now be ‘frozen’ in their current state to exclude them from re-composition as well as ‘hidden’ to reduce cluttering
modified styles can now be saved as style ‘presets’
modified drummers can now be saved as drummer ‘presets’
improved groove fill algorithm
added ‘Extract From Player’ option to combine elements from multiple players
style and player extraction tool now also support composition and play filters
added new accent period feature to have accents added in specific bar intervals only
Jamstix 3 supports all existing Jamstix 2 styles, players and expansion Paks and can also load Jamstix 2 song, part and bar files

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.