That is true mac it does not say "full", but saying VST support implies that it works with VST technology. Another point is that no host works with every plugin perfectly, or even at all. But this is a big issue in that this does not work with a lot of VSTi plugins. I would not go so far as to call PG products second rate, but other than BiaB which as we all know is not a DAW, but a auto accompaniment program, the two DAW programs while very good are hardly ever mentioned in the same conversations as Sonar, Cubase, Protools, and yes even Reaper. Now i understand that PTPA is a low price entry level sort of offering, and that RB is a bundled product with BiaB, and is sort of a new idea, so it has not caught on as of yet compared to these other program. Me personally i use RB almost everyday, but still do not use it to track new songs completely yet. Some of this is due to it still lacking some of the basic VSTi function others have. This would make the product stand up with the others i feel.

I first bought PTPA in version 10, and you might remember that version 11 was when VSTi support came in "fully" Version 10 had DX support, and you were forced to use Edirol VSC or a hardware synth. So VSTi is young here. The same was true with Sonar and especially the MC product they make, which i compare to PTPA. They first added VSTi about three versions ago, and the first offering was with a wrapper, and was a tad buggy. PG says that they do not wrap, but it is native support. So they are closer to a solution that way, and i suspect that it will get done, and have full faith in the developers to solve the riddle.

Development is aimed at Rt and Rd, and this is both innovative and powerful. But "Full" is important as well IMHO due to the fact that no matter how many RTs you have they tend to sound the same a some point due to the fact that they are wave files. Don't get me wrong, i love RTs and RDs. But on some tracks i want a different feel and Jamstix, PS fretted, and some of my other VSTi plugs give me that, and with RB i can't use them fully, and i wish i could.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.