A lot of you have seen me brag on Real Band all the time, I love it. It does so many very cool things and is much easier to navigate around too. It needs this but I worry that maybe it simply can't be done for whatever reason, otherwise it would've been by now.
I'm not saying RB is second rate, I'm saying it can be perceived as second rate by very experienced types who have heard of it and decided to check it out.
Manning you missed a big point too when you said that lots of classic songs were produced before plugins. Yes, that's true because the pros had the original hardware devices that cost a ton of money that the plugins are designed to emulate like a hardware delay that locks with the beat. Jamstix is a virtual drummer that I can direct just like a real cat in the studio and btw, it sounds just great too. Same with Steinberg's Virtual Guitarist. Real Band is a great app but if someone already has VG that they paid $400 for, they're going to want to use it doncha think?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.