I am sure JM will answer for himself, but manning what has that got to do with it? Both he and I are not talking about having a collection of hundreds of Plugins. I went through the plug collection days a few years back, and as you said it is a waste. I use maybe 10 total,other than the ones that come with each package. What we are saying is that there are solid top name brand plugins that work with almost every DAW on the market.

Jamstix will work with Cakewalk, cubase, reaper, MTS, Acid, traction, n-track, ableton live, orion, fruityloops, melodyne, kontakt. Each of these have there own support thread, and i have seen personally that the developer will talk with anyone to discuss the implimentation of his product with there host. PG is the only one i know of that uses VSTi that will not full work with this and several other plugs. We are not asking for a new look or anything other than a feature to be completed.

Sure nothing is perfect, but no one ask for perfection, just that it work fully with a supported format. Everyone does workarounds, but this issue is one that is worth talking about, and working out. The work with what you got comment is silly. If i needed to drive nail, and only had a screwdriver, i would go and get a hammer, not try to figure out how to drive the nails with the screwdriver. Also i have never advocated adding every feature to any DAW, just to make the ones there work properly.

I use Jamstix anyway as a "dumb" drum mod, but it would be so cool to have this work as it is supposed to. And as Mac said if this one works then others will most likely work as well. I am sure that development is working on this, and will solve it eventually. I have the utmost confidence in PG music. There are just some of us that would like this not to be a back burner issue. VSTi has been an issue from the start, and the reason i keep upgrading other programs. I love PG music, and want them to be the best they can. I suggest it to all those i speak with, but i have been ask how it handles VSTi and i can't say "flawlessly" like i can about other programs.

It never fails to flabergast me how defensive folks become when you dare to make a critical comment about their favorite DAW software. I like loyalty, and i am loyal to PG, hey i upgraded. I will admit i hoped that this issue would have been addressed, as it effects my workflow a bit.

Last edited by Robh; 12/30/09 01:41 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.