One thing for sure i want to stress here, we are all entitled to our opinions, and respect Mr. mannings. he comes from a tech side. I am no programmer, and would never pretend to be. I am rather technical, as i spend years as a electronics expert in construction installing alarms, both fire and burg, and surround sound and such. I am rather handy with a computer and can fix most issues. I also have been hard disk recording since Cakewalk was on floppy disks. So i am familiar with the issues.

I also want to stress that i do not lack appreciation for PG products and developers, and what they have built here. If they never conquer full VSTi support i will still use the product. All i am saying is I would use it more if it did this. All DAWs are buggy at times asking software to do what we do is crazy to start with. But hey, it's also fun. I have had four versions of cakewalk MC 1, 2003, 3, and now 5. I never bought Sonar because it is one buggy beast. PTPA is not near as buggy as MC5, Cake never patches the entry level product if it has issues, they just hold on to the next version and release that as the patch. PG never treats us that way.

So let's all remember we are all in this together, we just see it from different angles. One note i would point out to manning is that PTPa does nto have all the autogenerate stuff RB does and it does not work with the tempo lock plugs either, so that dog won't hunt, as they say.

Anyway i appreciate the dialog with you guys, and hope i was not in anyway offensive. The same goes to the PG team, i never want to make you folks think i do not have the utmost respect for the difficulty of what you do, and the pride you must have in a Great product. I only urge you to take a hard look at this one feature as i believe it would drive some more business your way. Besr regards to all, Rob

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.