Something Noel96 said in a post yesterday got me thinking and I think it needs better exposure. RealDrums have Notation therefore MIDI attached to them (is it new to 2019?) This can fairly easily be exported and pulled into a DAW and have a drum VST of your choice assigned to them. You can then fairly easily have each drum on its own track as audio and blend them back to the RealTrack as you wish. Eg. Compress the kick beyond belief and blend it back or put reverb on the snare etc.

Some drum VSTs may need to be remapped to agree with the BB MIDI file but the remap only needs to be created once. Eg. Cakewalk Session Drummer seems fine but Addictive Drums most likely needs a new drum map.

This does in some way provide the ability for adjusting RealDrums. As I said I think this ability needs better exposure. It is spoken about in the BB VST videos but can be done from BB (or at least from the tracks I tried).

Just a thought

Tony

Last edited by Teunis; 12/09/18 05:10 PM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1