So yeah, BiaB 2019.

Guitar tab not appearing in tracks from earlier Instrumental Sets that worked just fine last year.

Tab appearing, but no audio in some of the new tracks I was rather excited about.

Some tab/notation making a symbolic appearance, but all mangled and hurled all across the chord sheet like some demented Pollack.

More error messages than I can click my mouse at.

Crackling, seething, hissing, and crashing with plugins that did not happen in the previous build (603?).

First blue screen of death I saw in half a decade when I tried loading the VST plugin into Reaper.

Clusters of tracks dropping audio, or freezing, or just taunting me from the sidelines.

Second screen of death soon followed when I, (perhaps stupidly), made another attempt.

I think it's time for me to unplug from this thing and have some serious bonding time with my beloved, but too often neglected, Gibson Nighthawk.

Thank you PG Music for helping me refocus my energies!

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB