What gets me is that it is BOTH computers. Maybe my MIDI source is wrong. On Coyote it is on channel 10 and says STANDARD where I'd otherwise have an instrument selected. DO I need to go in and tell it to play a sidestick or a closed hat? One I lay drums down there is the count off but I am going to be taking a run at a symphonic kind of piece here soon, and some of the movements will be completely arhythmic and I anticipate an issue if I don't have a measures structure to work by. Yeah I can record quarter note sidesticks and adjust it to the tempo of the section, but that is, again, something I shouldn't have to do. Maybe I will chat up the support guys tomorrow and see if they can remote in and take a look.

I want to do something in 62-39 time, Oh wait. That's not a valid time signature. That is the score of the OSU victory this year.

I have to sit down with the manual from my new MIDI controller and read about the buttons. I may have that set up wrong in RB because the volume slider on the controller does nothing. And it used to control the volume until I had to reinstall it. I am going to share some pics with you tomorrow about the MIDI setup. My controller seems to show up twice for some reason and under 2 different names. That won't fix the metronome problem but I will get my volume control back. Volume is what, MIDI control parameter 7? That doesn't appear to be in the data stream somehow.

I was away from MIDI too long and now I have to remember all this stuff.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.