Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Hi Mike,

This upgrade has more new material (by far) compared to any other upgrade we’ve had. And the response has been the best ever also.

There are 202 new RealTracks, 300+ new realStyles. 140 mire RealStyles in the Xtra styles release.

In addition, there are is the new 64bit version of the program and 64bit VST plugin, both of these which work fine and add up, IMO, to our best release ever.

You should remember, there are thousands of people using all of this already. Some comments that you see are people wanting the plugin to work in a different way with their DAW or have additional features. Most, including me, are happy with how everything works now.

If you have any specific questions, please let me know. We are making videos on specific tips for using the plugin with each DAW (a separate video for each DAW). Most common issue is people installing the plugin to the wrong folder for the DAW they are using, which is easily fixable by copying the plugin file in Explorer.

And there is always a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee on all this, as there has been for the last 30 years.

Yes as you say "The response has been the best ever" I see it all over different threads in these pages.

Well done PGmusic

Last edited by axeplayer; 12/12/18 08:08 AM.