I always seem to have to make up workarounds for functions in Biab that don't work but should.
It's like the vst sync issue of Biab and RealBand where it just kept looping on bar 1, this took years and years of nagging to fix so users could user VSTi's like EZDrummer 2 that play in sync to the host.
If I did not nag for all those years WE would not now have vst sync.
Is this a normal thing now that I have to nag n nag, still no lessons have been learned ??
Maybe I should have another Poll "Should Pipeline continue nagging or give up ?"
Do we need to go through the same amount of years for the current BiabVST sync issues to be addressed ??????

2010 Using EZ Drummer in BIAB and Real Band

Quote:
Unfortunately you have discovered the one real serious flaw in an otherwise excellent program. RB does not work with plugins like EZDrummer or my Jamstix or any other plugin that can create their own parts. I don't know the details but it's something to do with VST implementation.

Quote:
The requests for PG to implement VST fully have now been ongoing for the past 4-5 years. PG are clearly not interested in improving this feature for customers - so Jamstix, EZDrummer and many other VST's do not function properly - if you want to save many hours of frustration just buy another sequencer.

2010 Jamstix - RB is constantly sending midi clock

Quote:
I've finally become convinced it ain't happenin. I was the first to report this 3-4 years ago, went into great detail about it, went back and forth with support, posted Ralph's (Rayzoon) replies to my emails and Peter said a couple of times he was aware of the problem and was working on it. During one of the Beta's maybe two years ago Jeff also said he was working on it but not a peep since. I'm not dumping on them, they're wizards at fixing things like this. I think it simply can't be fixed in RB for whatever reason. ....

Last edited by Pipeline; 12/13/18 12:01 PM.