Originally Posted By: FreshStart
My use would be
Bring in BB VST plug in.
Select some tracks and contiguous bars of audio.
Have ACW figure out the chords for these bars.

From there I can generate realtracks, and/or solos

I stay in the DAW and not have to write out tracks to run the ACW externally.

Just an Idea smile

I don't quite understand what you're saying especially your last line "not have to write out tracks to run ACW externally."

You don't write out tracks for the ACW, you import a prerecorded audio file like something you downloaded from iTunes or whatever and the ACW gives you the chords for it. After the ACW gives you a chord grid and you've corrected it then you select a style and start generating tracks.

As for adding the ACW to the plugin, Peter wrote his answer to my thread asking what are some benefits of using the VST. One of those benefits is it's a simple version of Biab which helps folks who have asked for that. That's why the VST can now run standalone. Apparently things like the ACW were left out on purpose.

Just from my pov, not anybody's else's I still don't get the value of the VST yet. It may turn out to be valuable but for now you can do anything you want in the regular Biab and just D&D your tracks over to your DAW. Everybody is saying it takes a very long time to generate tracks inside the VST which to me negates any benefit of it until they can speed that up.

There are so many different problems, glitches and confusion about the VST I'm not messing with it until it's all working great and everybody's happy. And, most importantly there are clear instruction about how to set it up and use it in different DAW's.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.