My experiences with BiaB and the VSTi.

The good:
1-Both the 32 and 64 bit versions of BiaB work fine.
2-The VSTi now loads into my Studio One Pro 4 and does not crash it.

The not so good VSTi info (note this is with the 607 update - I just DLed 608 and will get to it at a later date - This info is based on the MIDI side of the VSTi with no RTs):
1-Not all tracks generate. Some are blank until the last chord.
2-The playback in the VSTi is scrambled. It is like the entire band had to much weed or alcohol. But the playback is fine once the tracks are dragged and dropped into the DAW. Note I have checked the usual suspects like sample rate and all is OK.
3-Why when working in MIDI does the VSTi generate wavs? There should be an option for that.
4-If the VSTi has to generate wavs for some reason why not put the purge button on the main GUI so a dummy like me doesn't forget and load my C:/ drive with stuff I'll never use.
5-Having to drop the MIDI files to my DAW one at a time. Why not a master like there is for the wavs?

Maybe 608 has fixed some of these problems, don't know yet.

Although I can't use the VSTi yet I do appreciate all of the work that the PGMusic team is putting into this.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware