That's a strong endorsement but completely justified in my biased opinion.

Not mentioned is you will need to create a free account with BandLab. Once you have a BandLab account you can download and install the BandLab Assistant. BandLab Assistant acts as a user interface with the BandLab website and as a file upload / download manager for BandLab products.

The Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) installation includes the Roland TTS-1 by default. However, CbB also includes some bonus material under the BandLab Assistant add-ons tab.

The bonus material includes the Cakewalk Studio VST Instrument Suite which includes electric bass, a drum kit, electric piano and strings. These will work inside CbB and 64 bit Band-in-a-Box.

I have not tried the drum replacer but (I think) what it does is replace poorly recorded drum sounds with drum audio samples.

The Melodyne is the very restricted trial version available from the Melodyne website. My advice is don't select it. Be aware you can not use Window's Control Panel to uninstall the trial version.

Theme editor allows you to customize the look of the CbB interface.

I've added some screenshots below to give you an overview of the BandLab Assistant and CbB interface with a loaded MIDI file.[b][/b]

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.jpg (45.22 KB, 679 downloads)
Clipboard02.jpg (13.38 KB, 677 downloads)
Clipboard03.jpg (15.02 KB, 673 downloads)
Clipboard05.jpg (159.78 KB, 673 downloads)
Last edited by Jim Fogle; 12/21/18 01:32 PM. Reason: Clarifications

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home