Wow! Now that is relatable ! I'm (Bud) likely the oldest regular here (12 years older than my wonderful bride) and, man, I wake up aching in places I didn't know I had places!

We feel that your songs, all of them, would be excellent were they presented only in audio format; however, your videos take them over the top. We create simple lyric videos and even for them they can get tedious trying to get everything correctly timed. All meaning we can very much appreciate the effort that goes into yours. They are very engaging and they never cross the line where they distract from the performances...you always hit the sweet spot.

We enjoyed reading how you put the audio together. Like you I also spend a LOT of time regenerating and comping (cut/paste) RealTracks. I think if you want smooth transitions in and out of vocals and more interesting solos its the way to approach it. Your efforts are obvious in the quality of the arrangement and mix.

All the previous posters have praised your performances on vocals and guitar (tone and playing) and we can only add our praises to them!

We much enjoyed this and will again.

Best to you and yours over the holidays and we look forward to your 2019 productions!

J&B