Hi folks.

Got a question (a couple smile ) for somebody who knows, who had done this in the past.
I am facing a dilemma with backing up my computer. Usually, I just backup crucial user files like documents, Cakewalk Project folder and other personal items.
This time, I want to make things easier for myself to restore by doing a full backup either by "Windows Image backup" or Hard drive clone...

Not sure which is better for musical items as far as licenses go. If same computer is used, my understanding that program licences will be intact, regardless of the of backup type (Full HD cloning or Windows Image backup) I am talking about BIAB, Kontakt, Izotope, Halion and several minor plugins that use computer to manage licences (not ilok)

Question #1 Am I right about licenses staying intact if same computer, but different hard drive is used with restored backup from same computer?

And question #2 I usually do (personal files) backups every 2-3 month or so. Is there a backup process that would only add "new things" to existing backup, without backing up whole +/- 400GB, Or for image / clone it has to be all or nothing?

Thank you in advance,
Misha.