Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Your standard of production excellence is well known in these parts. smile

And this one? Wow! From the first note to that long contemplative fade outro it is serious ear candy.

This has a serious Americana stamp to us. There is a certain aura of mystery in your vocal and the backing tracks causing one to wonder if there's more to the story than meets the eye. Probably not but we feel it. As Janice said a few bars in "that vocal is sublime."

The use of all those guitar rhythm tracks and the perfect solo RT is a showcase within the showcase of what talent and Biab can produce.

Outstanding in the truest sense of the word.

J&B

That review made me smile! smile smile smile

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
This song struck me as sort of melancholy. Not exactly the chords and feeling you expect from a "love song". Maybe if you hadn't said it was a love song I might have had a different first impression.

That aside... it's a good write and a good job on the recording.

It's a crying shame when you have to defend the songs you write with long explanations that you didn't write a sexist song. Imagine the Rolling Stones apologizing for writing Under My Thumb...they certainly would have caught more static these days, as it was they were ostracized back then as I recall.

As Dylan said... the times they are a changing.

Thanks for the listen, Herb.

Melancholy can sometimes work for a love song. "I've Grown Accustom To Her Face" is one of the greatest love songs ever written - and it is quite melancholy...