Originally Posted By: Tano Music
This reminds me so much of a small club I visited in Tampa years ago, well after midnight, where a combo just like this was quietly cooking into the night..you totally captured the B3-Jazz guitar feel.

Masterful handling of all the BIAB components, and your production notes help me listen and understand your decision-making.

Loren, thanks for letting me stop in for a nightcap at your lounge and listen in to your swinging band!

Hello, there, "Tano Music"...

I was sorry to read about your misfortune concerning the exterior hard-drive. I once lost a bunch of songs before using BIAB by re-formatting a drive, forgetting that I hadn't backed it up. But, do you know that after grieving over it and calling myself "stupid" over and over again, not only did I re-construct many of them, eventually, but I believe they came out better the second time around due to having to re-imagine them.

Anywho, I dig your use of the word "cooking", as that is a term used by jazz musicians to describe a performance that really gets all the instrumentalists showing-off their "chops", right? Also, you happened to use the word "nightcap" in your nice comments on the song. That's quite a serendipitous thing to say, as before titling my composition, "Loren's Lounge", I was going to call it "Nightcap"!

Glad you thought the band was swinging. As "they" say, "all the pots were on!"

Hope you can recover your files.

Sincerely,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".