Well, well, well, now, Bud, Ms. Janice, and Peter...

Ya'll know I like this, don't you? Oh, yeah. Ah-huh. You know. Dragging all those blues on the floor like that. Tsk, tsk, tsk! Like you're mopping up the tears that they caused. But, the funny thing is, that song ain't about the blues! It's about doing good, paying it forward, puttin' a little somethin'-somethin' away for the future...of our world. That makes "Good Karma" a totally original "take" on the blues.

Peter, your statements are so brief, it made me think your guitar was on a fast. But they were so soulful and sweet that I bet you licked your fingers after you performed them. Mmm, mmm, good!

Ms. Janice, you keep singing like that and you're gonna get arrested for "disorderly diversion of the public's attention from traditional Christmas music". The penalty is harsh, and stiff: you must continue singing the blues until everybody begins to cry! laugh

Bud, your uplifting lyrics contrast deliciously against your bluesy arrangement. Seems like all of you "put your foot' in this one and seasoned it just right.

Happy New Year to you, you, and you!

Sincerely,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".