Originally Posted By: LPman
Hi floyd jane,
I can learn so much from your songwriter style, this beautifully arranged and well sung. A fresh bridge added at the end, that loops well to the beginning. Really enjoyed this song... thanks for posting

Thanks, LPman... glad to have you drop by...

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
The hard thing about writing love songs is that so many things have been done. The great thing about writing love songs is that when you do something fresh, it really stands out, like this one does!!! Very creative angle on this. Without overstating it, the music and the lyric both paint a picture of happy disbelief in a person who has been around the block more than a few times. The music draws you in, the lyric keeps you listening, and the vocal perfectly reflects the emotion. Mix/arrangement are flawless!! Beautiful!!! Great one Floyd!! Take care. Greg

"happy disbelief" - that is a good way of describing it - which isn't surprising considering your songwriting prowess... Thanks for such a nice review!!

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Floyd, this one really sticks with you for a while! Most of your tunes fit in the country genre, but this one is far closer to a classic rock vibe! It really puts me in mind of the Who's "Behind Blue Eyes" same kind of feel, but this one stands on it's own! Such great chord structure and melody, but you lyrics and vocal steal the show once again! Great job Floyd! Thanks, Torrey

Thanks, Torrey. (I can honestly say that no one has ever brought up a Who song in comparison). Looking forward to what you present in 2019!...