Hi Loren,

I really wish I could express myself as eloquently as you do in any of your wonderful reviews, because that's exactly what your great posting would deserve. Sorry, but you will have to make do with some simpler words: So great. Just awesome. Absoutely excellent. Very cool (t.b.c.).

Well, in fact, I didn't make it to the lounge on New Year's Eve, but very belatedly this afternoon, but wasn't that a treat.... I immediately dived into the backmost shelves to look for my old , no: very, very old, Jimmy Smith LPs - how could I ever forget them there...?

Loren, your recording is so nice and cool, I had to listen to it three times in a row (before I started diving).

I've always loved the B3 a lot, and whenever I played in a band with a keyboarder owing that fine instrument he could be the devil in disguise - I would never have let him go. On the other hand: Whenever it came to transporting that back-breaking monster you'd find me ... no, you wouldn't find me at all.

This fine blast from the past really made my day. And I'm sure it will make my weekend , too.

Love it, Loren, just love it!

Happy New Year,

Stefan