Originally Posted By: Noel96
[quote=MusicStudent]I know that you've probably done this, but just in case it slipped through the cracks... Have you set BBW64.EXE or the start-up shortcut to "Run as administrator"? When I read "can't save", that is usually a sign of this setting's absence.

Regards,
Noel

Yes. Thanks for asking.

But look close at the error message, in this post
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=515427#Post515427

it is trying to save a 2Meg file of only midi data? That is nonsense. Here is what I concluded - BIAB has never handled VSTs well in the past and it does not at the current time. Do some work, yes, but none work well.

I guess I forgot this for a short time caught up in all this 64bit hoopla. So I just need to return to my prior workflows to get the job done regarding midi sounds. I know we all want to do more in the box, but the reality is it will not replace other tools which are out of the box.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper