John-Luke, I'm all for your proposal, but I'd like to point out one segment of your comment that I believe is in error. You wrote:

"For example : Bass RT N°2426
C2 chord / 2 beats : the bass plays G - E, sometimes you may get the notes C - E, that is correct."

BiaB spells the Csus2 chord as C2, but incorrectly includes the E, the 3rd of the chord, which does not exist in either sus2 or sus4 chords. The major 2nd is substituted for the 3rd with a sus2 and the 4th is substituted for the 3rd with a sus4 chord.

This is a recent pet peeve of mine -- specifically the misspelling on the staff of the sus2 chord by including the 3rd -- and I have notified PGM that they are not following universally accepted chord theory. I hope they correct this. Instead of a C2, they are actually creating a Cadd9, which is not what one needs when one wants the suspension.

Member Noel pointed out to me that one can use another sus4 chord's inversion to arrive at the same result. E.g., a Csus2 is also a Gsus4/C. And of course making sure that BiaB behaves when this /C is indicated is, of course, essential.

Last edited by cooltouch; 01/07/19 08:55 AM.