John, Noel Thank you for helping in trying to resolve this.
Charlie, thank you (Lets assume chords are correct, just want to get Real Drums to be in sync for starts smile )

Long story about my little tech quest:
Before I started using BIAB, I mainly used a program called vArranger (virtual arranger) to make "bones" for backing tracks for my songs. That program is a midi based program which is similar in a way to hardware arrangers (Yamaha Tyros, etc.) As with most of hardware arrangers it uses midi styles. Like most of styles written for arrangers it has sections for Intros, Breaks, Main Parts, Endings. Program has chord chart that you enter your chords in and position of your breaks, etc. After you arrangement is complete, you can either output it as audio or midi file. Unfortunately, taking the easy way out by exporting audio files did not work well, because internally to the varranger program it is not bound by specific "clock" (does not have Midi Sync in) so using audio files from it with files from BIAB was a pain in the butt.

I decided to take a different approach, and perhaps a more creative one. My idea was to use arrangement midi file from vArranger in BIAB as a reference to try different things, to see what works and what does not as far as using RT/RD with that arrangement.
To my understanding, Midi file, unlike audio would sync to the program internal clock, in this case BIAB.

What I know so far: Original midi file is 86BPM and BIAB opens it as 86BPM. Midi file plays (more or less) as it should in BIAB. I am using Halion Sonic GM mode. It starts correctly from the first bar. Now, if I introduce Real Drum track from bar #1 it would not be in sync.

Most likely it has to do with those midi files from vArranger. I downloaded a generic midi song file from internet and in BIAB was able to add Real Tracks and they were in sync.

More....When I opened midi file from Varranger in DAW, the starting position was something ridiculous 9.xxx seconds into the timeline. When I manually matched exported BIAB exported Real Drum track, everything was in sync.

What got me confused is the "starting" position of the vArranger midi track and it might be that is where the problem lies. Again, in BIAB it starts to play "from the start". In Daw after 9 seconds...

I hope you guys did not fall asleep reading this and maybe can suggest something to get things in sync. If somebody is brave enough, here is BIAB MGX file with that midi test file from arranger loaded:
MGX /google drive

Thank you,
Misha.