Larry, Thank you for your time and testing!

A person from PG (no names) was extremely rude to me when I called about this issue today. I did not expect that. I was trying to make a point, that H.Sonic works everywhere seamlessly except for BIAB.
I sincerely hope that it is not usual behavior for that rep and it was just a rare event - a result of long day stress.

Larry, yes I tried sending the report. As soon as I click that send button BIAB freezes/crashes.
If (If I do not click it, I am able to revive about 1/2 of the time)

This is not a random thing. It directly relates to how BIAB handles this VST. Sonic Halion is the only professional GM MIDI VST available that is up to date. PG, please look into to it.

I mentioned (to the same rep) that BIAB crashes when I try to send report. I hope that it will get fixed too.

P.S. I will not call again concerning this issue, but In case this post is read by the rep that answered my call today: I followed your suggestion and completely re-installed Halion Sonic. As I suspected, it did absolutely nothing. BIAB still crashes when volumes in HS are moved manually. HS still works perfectly everywhere else.