My two cents.

Over the years, I've noticed that the forum is full of posts about bugs when a new version of BB comes out. It takes a few months for that to settle down. In spite of that, many people rush to buy as soon as the software is available.

So two thoughts come to mind:

1) The software isn't that expensive at full price considering what it does once it gets working properly. So was the discount worth all the trouble you are having?

2) Jford, Noel, the Fogles, Matt and a few others seem to have fewer problems with new versions. I think they know some things most of us don't and that shows in the solutions they give the rest of us. And many thanks for that.

Perhaps it would help the rest of us to study their computer specs and how they set up their files. Do they have a dedicated machine that does not get Windows Updates? Do they turn their wifi off and use a different machine for other tasks such as e-mail? Why are they so successful? Or maybe they just read the instructions more completely smile I don't know what it is, but there is a difference between these folks and the rest of us. I would like to know what it is so I can adopt their practices.

i5-3210 laptop. Win 10 Home. 2.5ghz, 64 bit. 6gb RAM. Focusrite Scarlet 2i2.