Dan, how are you trying to move MIDI? I just did an other experiment with the latest updated VSTi and I could move MIDI, SuperMidi, and the MIDI from the RTs that have MIDI successfully to my DAW, Studio One Pro 4. I just dragged the little square by the track name to my DAW.

One major problem that I did encounter was when I dragged some MIDI to my DAW then decided to add another track via the VSTi, which was still open. It locked my system so tight that even Ctrl-Alt-Del wouldn't work. Thus power off power on and then it took a long time for the system to come up. So the only way to add to an already generated song is to open another instance of the VSTi.

{edit} - FYI - I am not on top of the VSTi usage. I will be using my old drag-n-drop BiaB method for my songs. But I can see where using the VSTi to add tracks to other old method generated tracks may be useful. I'll have to mess with that later.

Last edited by MarioD; 01/12/19 07:09 AM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware