Hi guys,

I've opened a support ticket but I post here the problem to see if anyones has any idea about what is happening

I've upgraded from BB2018 and after a few weeks without playing I wanted to start to play with it.
After finding a nice demo, I try to use it but I discovered a lot of Realtracks and Realdrums are missing.

BB2019 was updated with the last update yesterday and yesterday, I tried once again to download all the files and reinstall them all.

Keep in mind that I'v e downloaded all this files THREE TIMES just to retry and retry.

Registration Bonus
2019 Bonus 0-PAK (Windows)
Loops Set 2 and Held Chord Styles (Windows)
Pro RealTracks 5 (Windows)
Pro RealTracks 6 (Windows)
Mega RealTracks 1 (Windows)
Mega RealTracks 2 (Windows)
Mega RealTracks 3 (Windows)
Mega RealTracks 4 (Windows)
Mega RealTracks 5 (Windows)
2019 Bonus 49-PAK (49PAK-I)
2019 Bonus 49-PAK (Windows)
Re-amped RealTracks (Windows)

THE PROBLEM

Happens with a lot of styles using Realtracks and realdrums, but also some midi.

For example, if I Want to use the style _BEWITCH, on all the realtracks i see N/A

I simply can' t use the style I want.
This happens with many styles.

In fact, considering 395 directories in the c:/bb/realtracks folder, 79 of them are EMPTY.
those directories contain only a .txt file named "AlternateFolderNames.txt".

Considering the example above, the bass, guitar, piano and drums folders does no exist at all

POSSIBLE EXPLANATION?

Trying to understand what was the problem (I'm web programmer), I discovered that when I install for example Mega RealTracks 5, the splash dialog show a list of the Realtracks installed:

RealTracks [ Mega RealCombos Installer 5 ]

Bass, Acoustic, Held Ev 085
Bass, Acoustic, HeldSimple Ev 085
Bass, Electric, 12-8 Crystal Sw 065
Bass, Electric, CountryBoogieA-B Sw 110
Bass, Electric, CountryBoogieArp Sw 110
Bass, Electric, CountryBoogieRootFive Sw 110
etc etc

When I search those directories, I found a lot of them had no files in it. Only a file called AlternateFolderNames.txt

So what says the installer will be installed, IS REALLY NOT INSTALLED. Only a directory is created....

I simply can 't spend hour searching for styles I like and then when trying to use the style I hear....NOTHING.
Because this is what happens... an N/A realtrack will make no sound at all.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thank you

EMG

------------------------------------------
My music: https://soundcloud.com/ermar-gamar
My stuff: Stratocaster '89, PRS SE Santana, Digitech RP90 Multi Effect, Vocalist Live 3, Digital Piano Korg SP, Studio One 3.5, Presonus Audiobox, BB 2018