Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Janice, dear Bud. And of course dear Floyd,

this great song was long overdue.

Why do so many people get trapped by the thought that turning back time would make things easier for them.
Everywhere in the world the 'good old days' have always been only good for a few at the expense of many. Good for the strong at the expense of those not blessed with strength. For those who were born on the right side of the road... No, it's in our hands to make the future become 'the good new days' (although it looks like we have lost our way these days...).

And I'm afraid that I'm not the only one who has a tendency to block out the fact that lots of bargains we buy are still produced by children in the third world. They're still living in exactly those 'good old days'. But won't survive them for long.

Such a song is one little step into the right direction and Janice and Bud, I'm really grateful for it.

Needless to say that it's musically flawless and perfect like any of your songs. Janice, I said it before: I worship you for your voice, your soulfulness, the versatility of your paraphrasing, your endless musicality.

And as good as you may be even without Bud: It's him who lets you sparkle even more - Bud, I love and admire what you do.

And there ain't nothing good that couldn't become even better with Floyd being involved.

So good, so incredibly good !!!!

Love,

Stefan

Stefan, we very much appreciate your positive and supportive review of our song. I will pass your comments along to my brother in law who inspired the song. Your time to both listen and offer such thoughtful comments is very meaningful to us.

J&B