[quote[Put a song in a DAW that the Time signature and BPM are not known with precision and the measures will not line up and the metronome will not work. [/quote]

The software I pointed you to will tell you the BPM. Then set your DAW at what the BPM is and it will line up when you import it.

Quote:
Actually the BPM or the time signature has little importance to me if I am just playing this or any other song on my guitar.Like many guitar players I listen to the song then just play it by ear.

All these questions come as a function of the operation of software. For example some time ago I transcribed a song called "Rock Me Baby" in Finale. I did this in 4/4 first and it would not play out correctly. Next I tried 6/8, which also did not work. I then used 12/8 and everything went to normal.

Those 2 sentences are 180 opposed. If it "would not play out correctly" (whatever you mean by that - I have to guess) it's because the downbeat in the DAW was not in alignment with the downbeat in the music.

I do this all the time to do edits and it works just fine. Read the BPM in BPM Analyzer, set the DAW, import the file. The downbeats will match.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.