Hi Stefan,

Great, fun video and a good song as I have got used to with stuff from you! You are really talented - not just with music but also with your video editing.

For the first time in the months I have been watching and listening to your songs, I have a little (very minor) critique. It has nothing to do with your music, but:

Please, do not replicate the television shows in NOT giving appropriate credit to the people who made some of the imagery, by simply just showing it too fast (because they (the tv stations) want to go fast forward to the commercials). I'm referring to the last few seconds of your video.

This is something that really annoys me when watching television shows and I think we as artists should know better and at least give the audience appropriate time too see who the artists are. You gave each less than a second - I think it should be at least 3-5 seconds for each contributing artist - even if it is just something you use for background imagery.

I hope you don't get mad at me for saying this. I still enjoy your video and music! smile

Will