I just finished downloading and installing BIAB 2019 ... everything went smoothly and it appears that all the new real tracks are installed and should be working ... the very first song I tried, I just picked out a waltz that I had in my own song folder, loaded it up, and started playing with the styles ... the first few that I tried (-BEDTIME, __SEDATE and _SOLEMN) all use a couple of Celtic Waltz guitar real tracks, specifically 3287 and 3288 ... these don't play when I re-generate and play when I have any of these styles style loaded ... the remaining instruments in the style play fine ...

I can load another style with different guitar tracks and that works fine also ... I checked that both of these real tracks are properly installed and in the right folder along with all the other .wma files.

I rebuilt the styles etc. I don't have them muted or anything that simple and loading another style using different guitar tracks works fine at least as far as I can tell. There well may be other real tracks that don't work either but I haven't found any but I haven't explored much beyond what I just said.

Does anybody else have a problem with these two real tracks or can anybody suggest what I might be doing wrong?