I have just installed 2019-613 and realized what a mess PGMusic has made with the song picker. There has been a lot of discussion here about the feature, but I didn't really understand what the issues really were or how bad the problem was.

For me, it starts immediately with the notion of a "Home Folder". I don't have all my songs in one single folder, let alone one in c/BB. My songs are well organized in several folders and exist on a jump drive. Each folder has it's own song list, and was shown in previous version of BIAB whenever I opened that folder. Now it's almost impossible to get to a specific folder and songlist. And then you can't sort the list - and I can't even figure out what the default order is.

As has been said many times in this thread - give us back the 2018 version until the 2019 works properly. I don't have any need for these fancy filters, at least none that I can see right now, so let's get a WORKING version of the song picker back in the hands of the users.

The beta testers could never have missed such a glaring error. This problem lies squarely with PGMusic.

BIAB for Windows Version 2019 (643)
Windows 10 (1909)