Your image of the RBError.txt file seems to be from the 2018 version.
Important to note this because the error in this file (from 2018 version) is the same as the error from the 2019 version you copied/pasted.

It says 'Read Beyond End of File'.

In my simple mind this means the application sees data beyond where it thinks is the end of the file.
Could be a corrupted file or corrupted disk section.
The error implies it is file related.

Have you tried other files?

Maybe try using Save As and save the file again with a different name.
See if that file works better.
Or possibly Cut everything on every track from where the song should end to measure 2000. Make sure to use the Close Gap option during the Cut process. Save this as yet a different name and try opening that resulting file.

I'm just guessing with the clues you've provided. smile
If I were you I'd send this same info to support using the support contact info at the top of this page. Call and get an email address from them, or use the Chat option.

Edit (how I deduced this below); 2019 error first (two examples), then 2018 error from your posted error log image.
This appears to have happened before version 2019, as the bottom image you posted shows the same error on 11/20/2018 using version 2018(5), and to me it seems like file related error. Any new FX on that track?

Quote:
Application title: RealBand (2019 (2) , Release: 0) - [Unbenannt]
Application file: C:\RealBand\RealBand.exe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exception class: EInOutError
Exception message: Read beyond end of file.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2018-2019-Same.jpg (19.9 KB, 63 downloads)
2018-2019-Same2.jpg (25.33 KB, 61 downloads)
Last edited by rharv; 01/22/19 02:30 PM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome