Originally Posted By: drkirk
Dan,

It's interesting that in the release notes for build 614 there is this:

"Added: Much faster MIDI renders: "No MIDI Renders" option in Custom Generate menu. If this is selected, any MIDI tracks will be left as MIDI and not rendered to wave which takes time."

I'm interested in seeing if anyone else is experiencing this or if it is somehow unique to my particular setup or workflow. Build 614 is quite fast and overall many problems that I had with earlier releases have been solved. Midi rendering did work, more or less, as I mentioned, in Build 611 but has been broken since then. At least I would like to be able to drag a midi track into Reaper as midi. The main BiaB program can do this.

Dave

Dave, as far as MIDI rendering to wavs individual MIDI tracks do not render BUT the a master track is rendered. Why, I have no idea. So you will still have to delete that master track wav from your system.

I have found that if I drag each individual MIDI track to my DAW, Studio One Pro, it will stay MIDI. BUT if I drag the master track I get the master wav. So if you are using the master track to move all of the MIDI at once, like you can in BiaB, then you will be disappointed.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware