Originally Posted By: trapper456
I checked out your sound cloud page, and man you guys are very talented. I love a lot of your songs. Are all these songs composed with "Band in a Box?" You guy are top notch. I have seen you on this form several times, and listened to the stuff you performed on this forum, but this is the first time I heard your sound-cloud page and you guys got some great stuff.

Originally Posted By: trapper456
Janice & Bud, did you use just BIAB to compose these song, especially "Our Good Old Days"?

Thanks for the kind words! All of our songs on SC and YouTube use BiaB RT’s/RD’s along with tracks played by our collaborators and occasionally by us.

We and/or our collaborators write the lyric and melody and develop the the chord progressions and song structure. We then use BiaB to create a “band” with RealTracks and RealDrums to back what we have written. After we generate our backing tracks we move them to a DAW for mixing and further arrangement. So our use of BiaB is to create those backing tracks based on our developed chords.

BiaB is such an amazingly complex and diverse program and are so many ways folks can use it beyond what we do.

Cheers

J&B